Remote Dekstop Manager Enterprise is an application to monitor remote connections. The program RemoteDesktop Manager you can add, edit, delete, organize or find your remote connection quickly. Utility is compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services, is very simple to use, but at the same time is powerful and effective. Remote Desktop Manager is suitable for any user.
Remote Desktop Manager is a product used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, share, organize and find your remote connection quickly.
It offers built-in support for Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Oracle Virtual Box and more.
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
- Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable file (exe).
- Add the names, images and descriptions to your setup.
- Icon runs in the control panel.
- Quick access via an icon on the control panel.
- Supports remote desktop file (. Rdp).
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Auto when entering Windows.
- Great user interface with different themes.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2003/2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8
What is new in version 184.108.40.206
- Added "Allow Password in Variable" to credential entries
- Added a "View Password" action for session entries with the Copy password to clipboard enabled
- Added a Always ask for passwor for the VMware console
- Added a context menu to the view secure note
- Added a profiling dialog
- Added a setting to change the default timeout of an SSH session
- Added a setting to use the system proxy for SSH built-in
- Added Close session in PowerShell
- Added Confirmation message for LogOff
- Added credential repository support for SSH/Telnet proxy
- Added Google Authenticator support
- Added multi query support for the data report
- Added new variables $DATE$, $DATE_TEXT$, $TIME$, $TIME_TEXT$
- Added other parameters for embedded UltraVNC
- Added Secret Server credential dynamic selection using secret name with variables like $HOST$ in it
- Added sqlLite online backup support
- Added support for multi selection with remote shutdown
- Added the batch edit for the host name
- Added the tab char support in the secure note
- Added the username and domain in the view password dialog
- Added Thinstuff TSX Connection Client support
- Fixed a possible freeze with Dropbox after an hibernate
- Fixed a possible issue with a locked KeePass database
- Fixed a possible issue with import and sub connections
- Fixed a search shortcut tooltip label
- Fixed an issue with special chars in variables
- Fixed an issue with the connection string when SQL Compact is not installed
- Fixed an issue with the merge credentials in session list and the sorting
- Fixed an issue with the virtual group and edit
- Fixed an issue with the wait time for VPN when using Putty
- Fixed MySQL data source issue where user has create db rights but is non a "real" admin of the server
- Fixed PowerShell IpcChannel bug
- Improved the data source settings dialog
- Improved the error handling when no Internet is found
- Improved the html note style
- Improved the Windows credentials lock
- Renamed Allow copy credentials to clipboard for Allow show credentials
- Variables are now resolved export (rdp/csv/html/xml)